D&D | Book Covers | Games | Card Art
Thank you for considering me for your project!
I have some examples below, and more on the Gallery page.
If you have a question or would like to order a commission, email me directly at Limerry@outlook.com or use the contact form.
My price sheet is available on request, but if you have a strict budget in mind or are looking for commercial work please let me know when you email me.
What is the usual commission process?
• PAYMENT - After agreeing to take the commission, I’ll ask for 50% deposit if the order is over $200, or full payment if it is under $200.
How long does it take to complete a commission?
I will give you an estimation of turnaround time when you place an order. If you have a very tight deadline I do offer a rush fee.
Have more questions?
I'd be happy to answer them for you! Please email me at Limerry@outlook.com.
How detailed do my descriptions need to be?
I'm very flexible on the amount of description required. I've had anything from one-line descriptions, to multi page documents that even describe their eyelashes, and everything in between. Its really up to whether you have a specific look in mind for your character, or would like to give me creative freedom.
At the very least I would need-
•Skin and hair colour
•Personality (helps me figure out a pose/expression to inject lots of personality into the piece)
Extra things that would be very useful include-
• Body type (tall, short, ripped, skinny, busty, muscular, frail)
• Distinguishing features (freckles, scars, birthmarks, tattoos)
• Clothing/armor/Weapons/specific spells
• Any other important physical features
• Brief backstory - Either the full story or just a short summary to give me an idea of who the character is.
What can I use the commission for?
What is your revision policy?
I operate on a 'reasonable request' policy. I put a lot of care and attention to detail in following the description provided, so I don't get many requests for changes.
If your project needs multiple or unlimited revisions I’m happy to offer you an hourly rate.
Are there some things you won't draw, such as NSFW?
I won't do extreme NSFW, but I am alright with tasteful or very mild NSFW depending on what it is.